Interrupt handling interface for globally en- and disabling interrupts.
This file acts as a wrapper between the kernels interrupt interface and the architecture dependent implementation of the interfaces.
- All functions in this module have to be implemented in a way that it is safe to call them from within the context of an ISR.
- Hauke Petersen hauke.nosp@m..email@example.com@m.@firstname.lastname@example.org@m.n.de
Definition in file irq_arch.h.
Go to the source code of this file.
|unsigned int irq_arch_disable
- the IRQ state before disabling interrupts
|unsigned int irq_arch_enable
- the IRQ state after enabling interrupts
- 1 if currently in interrupt context, 0 otherwise
|[in]||state||the state to set the IRQ flags to |